I Feel SUPER Sundays! Vol. 2

Hey all! Happy to say that I've received a lot of new blog followers and likes on my new Facebook page! If you haven't had the chance to like the Facebook page, the link is Facebook.com/boundbyhappiness. I appreciate your love and support on my journey. I'm hoping to get more than one post up per day in the near future! I'd love your continued support.

Today is SUNDAY! Just like last Sunday, I'd like you all to share what made you feel SUPER this week! Whether big or small, what are the things you're thankful for this week? Remember that sharing your joys with others will provide happiness to them. Also, just sharing your thoughts will make you feel better.

This week I'm thankful for:

  • Making it through another week unscathed! Nothing necessarily negative happened this week. 
  • School's almost over. I got an A+ on my second to last assignment. I can't wait to finally have something saying I participated in higher education. 
  • Puppy Zuri came through her spay surgery just fine and she's back to terrorizing my kitties. 
  • I cooked a new recipe this week. I made Shrimp Scampi Spaghetti Squash! So delicious! I'll make another post that shares the recipe. 
It's your turn! Share what you're thankful for! Let's hear it! :)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. I am happy that another week is over and I have an extra off day. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy that another week is over and I have an extra off day. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting Char! :) I'm glad you made it through the week! I wish I had an extra day off! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the extra PAID days we get off. Sometimes I need those extra days. 😊

      Delete
    2. I love the extra PAID days we get off. Sometimes I need those extra days. 😊

      Delete

Let us know what you think! Thanks for visiting! :)