Get some MOTIVATION!


Do you ever feel like you’re constantly helping other people and that you actually jump at the chance to help other people but you can’t help yourself? Yea. Me too! I am constantly looking for ways to help the people around me improve their lives. I come up with amazing business ideas and then I give them to other people. I motivate other people to pursue the business venture ideas I have for myself. If only I had the motivation…

This blog is my attempt to get on the road to change. I’m using this blog as a source of motivation for myself. Hopefully I can build a following and stick with it. At the current point in my life, I have a decent job and I live in a nice house. I own a nice car and I’m not necessarily broke but I’m not financially stable. My goal is to become financially stable with money to spend traveling the world. I want to create a job in which I control my own hours. I’m starting to feel stagnant and stuck and typically when that happens, I unexpectedly quit jobs and then more poor decisions follow. I need a change.

How does one get out of a slump? How can we get our motivation back?

First, focusing on one goal is key. I have discovered that when I try to accomplish too many things at one time, I rarely get anything done. I feel so overwhelmed by the things that I need to do. I become “tired” and end up sitting on the couch and watching TV instead of being productive. It’s hard focusing on one main goal but if I make a list and do one thing at a time on the list, I can get things done in a more efficient manner than trying to do all five things on my list at one time.

Next, finding inspiration is important. Who or what inspires you? Did the puppy finally learning to go up and down the stairs inspire you to keep trying? Did the baby learning to walk inspire you? Does Michelle Obama inspire you? What is your goal? Maybe Google can provide some inspiration. Research other people who are working toward the same goal as you. Google provides an endless amount of information. You’re not alone, it’s time you learned that.

Get excited and set a date to start your goal. Building up anticipation helps you become more excited about completing your goal.

Make your goal known. Post it around your house so you won’t forget. Look at it every day! Post pictures that provide inspiration along with your goal. Let everyone around you know that you have a goal you’re trying to accomplish and commit to it publicly. Your friends and family will be able to hold you responsible for sticking with your goals.

Think positive thoughts. Your motivation will come and go but you need to retrain your thoughts to think positively. More positivity = success.


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think! Thanks for visiting! :)