I feel SUPER Sundays! Vol. 1



The source of my biggest joy in life is knowing that the people around me are happy. I love to be a part of their happiness, whether it's contributing or just being a witness. Seeing the joy on other people's faces brings me pure joy and satisfaction. Recently, a friend and coworker of mine was proposed to by the love of her life, on her birthday. I was a front row witness to the occasion and it brought tears to my eyes. 

Every Sunday, I'd like you to come to my blog and share with me the things that made you feel SUPER this past week. It could be as simple as someone buying you a coffee unexpectedly or a stranger smiling at you. It could be as complex as you finally getting that promotion you've been after for a few years at your job. Whatever it is, share it with me and the world! You deserve it! 

My joy this week:

I'm getting an 'A' in my final class of my certificate program. I have exactly 3 assignments left to finish before I have my Marketing Certificate from Full Sail University. I'll finally finish some form of higher education. 

I restarted this blog and I've been able to make posts regularly without getting bored and quitting like I have in the past. I'm only one week in but I see this as becoming a habit! 

I finally watched Dr. Strange. Yes. I know. Super late watching it. But I finally did and it was great! It's been on my list of movies to watch. If you know me, than you know that I am a movie lover and I usually see movies when they come out. I've been slacking the last few months, well since September, and I have a whole list of movies that I need to see. 

I repeat. Please share your joy with me and the world. There is nothing better than seeing other people happy. Let your joy bring other people joy. Share your smile! It's contagious! 


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think! Thanks for visiting! :)