Random Rant #8574658473784

From time to time, I RANT! I see things that just irritate me. I'll have a separate section just for those rants! I hope you enjoy them!

I initially shared this one on Facebook:

You know what's wrong with the world today? We are OVER-INFORMED....information has become too easy to get. People don't want to spend time with other people to get to know them. They can find it all out right on the internet. Cell phones and the internet have ruined basic relationships between people. No longer do I need to call people to see how they are doing, I can just go on one of their social media posts and read their updates. I don't need to meet up with them to see them because they take a million "selfies" so I know what they look like. SMH

FACEBOOK IS NOT A DATING SITE!!! Please do not ADD me because you want to date me. Thanks but I'm not interested! I shouldn't say date though. Most guys nowadays just want to get in your pants. Nobody "dates" anymore. Skanky women have ruined it for the good ones that deserve to be courted. So many guys I've asked about dating say they "need to get to know a female before they spend money on them" ...code for I need to know she is going to give it up. Thanks GOLD-DIGGERS!! Men don't want to date us now because of you women who are just after their money and you women that give it up so easily! Dating used to be used to get to know someone and show that you are willing to go that extra mile to please a woman. Men have no respect for women anymore. Whatever happened to buying the cow to get the milk? Most men are getting the milk nowadays without having to buy the cow! On top of that, there are several guys drinking from the cow at the same time and that is not right. Not only have men lost respect for women but women have no respect for themselves.

I just saw a post that said "Describe me in one word" ...SMH why does it matter? These people describing you probably don't know you personally. I'm tired of seeing people use Facebook and other social media outlets to get attention. Maybe if you paid more attention to making your life right you wouldn't look to social media to make you feel better. ‪#‎endrant‬


Share this:

CONVERSATION